Dirtybit was one of the first companies to have success with a real-time multiplayer mobile game. Being founded in 2011, the company early established itself as one of Norway's most promising mobile start-ups. Dirtybit consists of 12 young and innovative minds - where everybody matters and contribute to the success of the company. Games in the current portfolio are Fun Run, Fun Run 2, Fun Run Arena and Drop the Box - which in total have more than 90 million downloads worldwide.
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team in a part-time position (30-50%) for a period of 6 months.
Handle our social media efforts and presence
Develop engaging content (text/images/videos) for our different social media accounts
Create, implement and follow up social media campaigns
Monitor and report on feedback in social media, forums and reviews
Write newsletters and blog posts
Coordinate with other roles in the company to ensure brand consistency
Work together with the different teams to stay up to date on new features in our products
- Keep up to date with trends in social media
Your skills and personal attributes:
Passion for video games and social media
Excellent communication skills in English
Self driven - being able to work on own initiative
Photoshop skills is a plus (but if not, our artists can teach you the basics)
Experience with video editing
Relevant experience with social media and content creation (your own blog, YouTube channel or similar)
- Patient and friendly attitude
- A friendly, casual and fun work environment in an attractive office and location in the city center of Bergen.
- Challenging work with both responsibility and freedom, and an opportunity to be a part of our exciting journey - bringing more FUN games to the global market!
- Working for a small game studio like Dirtybit, offers each team member to have an impact on the future success of the company.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add some information about yourself, why you would want to work for Dirtybit, and what games you are currently playing. If you have your own blog, YouTube channel, Twitter account or other relevant media, please add links in your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!